Link 3 Smart GPS Tracker
Be the first to get Version 3 with a $20 deposit
Link 3 connects you with your pet to aid in training, monitor health and wellness, document on-the-go adventures, and create a safe ecosystem for your pet.
• Virtual Training: invisible leash, chime, and vibration to aid in training.
• Light for outdoor walks and to help you spot your dog at night
• Geofencing: Boundaries to keep your pet safe in one location
• Shock resistant & waterproof
• Extended Battery Life: Better battery life depending on your network/Bluetooth connection
• Machine Learning: The Link 3 studies your pet’s activity to keep you informed about his movements, throughout the day
• Movement Identifier: Track your pet’s movements to monitor walking, running, and sleeping patterns
• Health Monitoring: Identify excessive behaviors like scratching, itching, and chewing that act as warning signs for illness
• GPS Tracking: Locate the exact GPS coordinates of your pet using cellular data
Frequently Asked Questions
Your service plan is purchased in the Link app when you create your account and activate your tracker.
Yes, the LINK service plan is independent of your cell phone service plan and provider (Verizon, Sprint, etc.). AT&T’s nationwide network allows the GPS data captured by your LINK tracker to be sent to your phone anywhere in the United States.
You can track them anywhere in the United States. As long as your phone and the tracker have cell service (just like if you were making a call to your dog). The tracker also has to have a clear line of sight to the sky for it to get a GPS signal.